I came to America in 1999 with my family and settled in Connecticut to explore what opportunities might be available. Learning to speak and write English was my first priority.
In 2005 I set out to enjoy the sun filled desert climate of Arizona and to take advantage of the then booming housing market.
A wonderful business opportunity soon presented itself in Arizona… the chance to be a silent partner in a nationally known cleaning company. As a silent partner, I was anything but silent… I learned everything I could about the business model and how the business was run. In 2008 I became an active manager of the cleaning franchise for the entire Valley of the Sun market.
Unfortunately, 2008 wasn't the best year for the US economy, the housing market crashed, people started losing their jobs, and I started losing clients. By the end of the year, the crash made my business unsustainable.
As I was discovering my business passion and goals, I was blessed with the birth of my son in 2006. When he turned 8 months, my little baby boy got sick. It all started with a cold or flu, which lead to a chronic cough, and that eventually became so severe that he started to have breathing problems. Doctor after doctor, treatment after treatment, could not provide relief. All the testing did not show any signs of allergic reactions… ear infections were a constant and nothing I tried would help.
Then, one day I had a heart to heart conversation with my friend. I told her about my son's health issues. I was surprised when she asked me about what cleaning products do I used to clean my house, and what kind of laundry detergent do I use. She, who was a cancer survivor herself, started to explain how all of those products are toxic and how they pollute my indoor environment causing all kinds of health issues.
It was a huge shock to me, to find out that all of the intense cleaning that I was doing every week, was actually doing more harm than good! That the bacteria that sits on my countertops and floor, is not as harmful as all of the chemical toxic residue that is left behind after each cleaning. Well, my question was: what do I use, to make sure there is no toxic residue, and that surfaces are clean and sanitized?
She showed me how she was able to significantly reduce the symptoms of her illness. She introduced me to the value of intense dry steam deep cleaning. I took the time to learn the process of correctly applying the dry steam from a high-end Italian made machine. Unlike everything else I tried before… I discovered that this process really does kill most household bacteria, viruses, and mold spores… and most importantly leaves surfaces perfectly clean!